The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the additional rights listed here.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information. All of the information collected relate to a device rather than a user. We do not sell personal information collected through our service, including not knowingly selling personal information about consumers under the age of 16.
To exercise these rights, see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” subsection below.
Social sharing features
- You have the right to know and see what information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your information; and
- The specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete the information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, those includes, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Opt-out
You have the right to “opt-out,” or direct us to stop “selling” or otherwise sharing your information with third parties in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. To submit an opt-out request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the required verifying information, by contacting us here.
You can request certain information about our disclosure of your information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year (to the extent we have shared information for such purposes within the given period). This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
To request access to or deletion of your personal information, to opt-out, or to exercise any other rights under California law, please contact us at email@example.com and submit the required verifying information, by contacting us here.
Response Timing and Format
We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request.
If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.